Concept Lab CRE
ad-hoc consulting for small-mid-sized restaurant groups, retailers and real estate developers.
No long term engagements required
let us audit your organization and develop a roadmap to improve your concept development and increase your bottom line.
Who we work with
We specialize in maximizing value for our restaurant clients. Whether you have a single restaurant, a 100 unit franchise or corporate restaurant system we can help find value in analyzing your ideal real estate markets nationally as well as your ideal prototype development.
Brick and mortar retail has been put through a stress test over the past few years and it is more important than ever that concepts maximize their sales potential. We'll help you find the right market, attract the right customers and lower your build out costs.
Let us help you optimize your next project for restaurants, retailers and tenants alike! We follow the trends and bring a tenant's insight to help you maximize your rental income, attract new tenants and keep existing tenants happy. Repositioning an asset? Let us add value to your re-development .
Retail + Property Concept Development
- Produce/Execute local and national development territory plans and schedules
- Oversee targeted growth objectives for a concept’s real estate procurement
- Concept construction and development budgeting: annual, quarterly and by project
- Broker and deal flow management throughout the CRE processes
- Design collaboration with architects, engineers, and vendors to ensure operational and budgetary efficiency
- Architectural plan set review and process oversight
Construction Project Management
- Coordination of due diligence and permitting process nationally
- Assemblage of a full bid/proposal package for competitive bidding among general contractors
- Management of bid/rfp process from qualified architectural, engineering and general contracting firms
- Integration of contractors with design teams
- Managment of all FF&E items (owner-furnishings and fixtures and equipment)
- Coordination of all pre-construction
- Assisting in contract negotiations and execution between vendors, gc and designers
- Pay-applications review
- Construction progress meetings/updates
Market Research + Analysis
- Psychographic analysis and report production
- Demographic analysis and report production
- Preparation of site-packets and site specific approval packets for client review
- Customer profiles specific to retail sales potential
Investor Targeted CRE MarketinG
- Branding and marketing multi-unit concepts, major mixed-use and multi-family projects
- Production of concept branding, real estate sales and leasing graphics for commercial properties
- Graphic design services for branding and appproval presentations
The Concept Lab CRE Audit
Concept Lab CRE offers an audit for as low as $500. Let us find the hidden value in your concept or development!
Step 1: Meet With Us
Not to worry, no long term commitment necessary! You decide how in depth you would like us to go. Our audits can range from quick overviews to a much more in depth analysis. Once we understand your needs we will conduct our audit accordingly.
Step 2: Watch us work
We will dive into your architectural designs, construction schedules and vendor relationships. We intend on finding operational and budgetary efficiencies. There is value in there somewhere!
Step 3: Find Value
After we have met with you and reviewed your existing situation we will provide a roadmap of possible opportunities to provide value to your organization. Our passion is finding value left on the table and developing strategies to help maximize investment potential for you and your investors.
It's up to you! We are flexible.
Hourly, Fixed Rate, or By Project.
You define the engagement. All engagements can be billed on an hourly, fixed rate or by project basis. Concept Lab CRE was founded on the understanding that our clients needs are constantly evolving. We understand that a linear development cycle can feel like a dream. Sometimes there is a too much to do and sometimes there isn't enough. Long term engagements are not a requirement. Use us as needed, how and when you choose.